Job Descriptions :
• Collecting and analyzing customer, marketing, and behavioral data from website and social media
• Making campaigns, analyzing key metrics, and identifying opportunities to increase campaign performance
• Creating dashboards, data visualizations, and campaign and website performance reports.
• Providing actionable insights and recommendations based on data and analysis
• Monitoring, analyzing, and reporting digital media and marketing trends.
• Develop and implement SEO
• Create and manage link building strategies, content marketing strategies, and social media presences
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing or a related field.
• Experience with analytical and reporting tools, including Tableau, Google Analytics, and Data Studio.
• Deep knowledge of digital marketing across social, display, and programmatic platforms.
• Strong analytical and strategic thinking skills.
• Ability to make data-driven decisions.
• Excellent interpersonal and collaboration skills.
• Strong communication and presentation skills